Diva Hornet Rules click DIVA HORNET 2019
Hornets Rules click HORNET 2019
Outlaw FWD Rules click OUTLAW FWD 2019
Mini Stock Rules click MINI STOCK 2019
Hobby Stock Rules click HOBBY STOCK 2019
Late Model Sportmen Rules click LATE MODEL SPORTSMEN 2019
Outlaw Late Model Rules click OUTLAW LATE MODEL 2019
Night of Destruction Rules click 2019 Night of Destruction Rules
2019 Points format for all classes click 2019 POINTS SYSTEM
2019 Payout Schedules click 2019 Payout Schedules
2019 Group Qualifying Procedures click Group qualifying 4-15-19
Safey,General and Code of Conduct Rules click GENERAL AND SAFETY RULES 2019 REVISED 7-28-19
2019 Driver Registration Form click 2019 Driver-Owner Registration Sheet
2019 NOD Driver Registration Form click 2019 NOD Registration
2019 Minor Release Form click Minor-Release-Form-2019
2019 Summer Sizzler Driver Info SIZZLER DRIVER INFO SHEET 2019
2019 Blowout payout schedules click 2019 Blowout Payout Schedules 9-9-19
Attention all drivers:
*2019 NEW PARIS SPEEDWAY TIRES
1. Super Late Model tires will be Hoosier NP800’s OR D800. (EXCEPT: CABIN FEVER CLASSIC AND SIZZLER)
2. Late Model Sportsmen tires will be either Hoosier NP800 or D800’s.
3. Hobby Stock tires will be Hoosier 790’s.
4. Mini Stock tires will be Radial tires in 65-80 Series and no larger than 195mm.
5. Outlaw Front Wheel Drives will be Radial Tires that are DOT Compliant.
6. Hornet and Diva Hornets will be Radial Tires in 55-80 Series 166mm-215mm. All 4 tires must be the same size. Minimum tread wear of 300 is required.
*All perfect attendance drivers will once again cash in at our end of season banquet by taking the track’s portion of the 50/50 sales throughout the season plus some other raffles/games that will contribute to this pot!
*Raceceivers will be required for all classes this season at the New Paris Speedway. Drivers who do not have a working raceceiver may not be scored. Raceceiver’s will be available at the track for rent and sale if you do not have one.
*ALL Features will be double file restarts ALL season long. This is NOT Madhouse restarts!
If you have any questions or concerns please email email@example.com.
We want to thank all the drivers who support us and wish everyone a great 2019 season.