2020 Safety,General and Code of Conduct Rules click GENERAL AND SAFETY RULES 2020
Diva Hornet Rules click DIVA HORNET 2020
Hornets Rules click HORNET 2020
Outlaw FWD Rules click OUTLAW FWD 2020
Mini Stock Rules click MINI STOCK 2020
Street Stock Rules click STREET STOCK 2020
Limited Late Model Rules click LIMITED LATE MODEL 2020
Outlaw Late Model Rules click OUTLAW LATE MODEL 2020
Night of Destruction Rules click 2020 Night of Destruction Rules
2020 Points format for all classes click 2020 POINTS SYSTEM
2020 Payout Schedules click
2020 Driver Registration Form click 2020 Driver-Owner Registration Sheet
2020 NOD Driver Registration Form click 2020 NOD Registration
2020 Minor Release Form click Minor-Release-Form-2019
2020 Summer Sizzler Driver Info
2020 Blowout payout schedules click
Attention all drivers:
*2019 NEW PARIS SPEEDWAY TIRES
1. Super Late Model tires will be Hoosier NP800’s OR D800. (EXCEPT: CABIN FEVER CLASSIC AND SIZZLER)
2. Limited Late Model tires will be Hoosier NP800’s OR D800.
3. Street Stock tires will be Hoosier 790’s.
4. Mini Stock tires will be Radial tires in 65-80 Series and no larger than 195mm.
5. Outlaw Front Wheel Drives will be Radial Tires that are DOT Compliant.
6. Hornet and Diva Hornets will be Radial Tires in 55-80 Series 166mm-215mm. All 4 tires must be the same size. Minimum tread wear of 300 is required.
*All perfect attendance drivers will once again cash in at our end of season banquet by taking the track’s portion of the 50/50 sales throughout the season plus some other raffles/games that will contribute to this pot!
*Raceceivers will be required for all classes this season at the New Paris Speedway. Drivers who do not have a working raceceiver may not be scored. Raceceiver’s will be available at the track for rent and sale if you do not have one.
*ALL Features will be double file restarts ALL season long. This is NOT Madhouse restarts!
If you have any questions or concerns please email email@example.com.
We want to thank all the drivers who support us and wish everyone a great 2020 season.